Monday, November 28, 2011

Here's the scoop

I have been MIA for a couple of weeks because I've been on the move. Went to a baby shower for my best bud and then hung out with my expecting sister, then had Thanksgiving and here I am now back on the radar.

Before Thanksgiving, I did some ADR work with Nathan Phelps for the film "Presumed Dead" that we wrapped earlier this month. I had never really done ADR work so it was definitely interesting, to say the least, and way more challenging than I thought it would be. Having to sync with oneself is not easy! However, it was tons of fun and an experience that I am grateful for. I saw the rough cut of the film so far and whoa....Nathan and his crew are RIDICULOUSLY talented. The film is soooo saturated and moody. It's really beautiful to watch. I can't wait to hear it with full audio now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment